Featured App: Postcard on the Run

Do you find yourself snapping photos with your iPhone? I often take my phone with me on my morning walk to snap photos of my roses and the pond. 

I’m sharing an app review with you today for “Postcard on the Run.”  Tune into the short and sweet video below for the details, as well as the usual app rundown below.  If you’re new to my app reviews, here is a link to others I’ve blogged about. 

Video (written review below as well)

(Video link here for those reading by email)

Name of app: 
Postcard on the Run

About the app:
 
Postcard on the Run allows you to send a personalized postcard to a friend using a photo from your phone’s photo library (or even a Facebook photo) for $1.49.  The cost covers printing and mailing the postcard - and you never even went to your mailbox (smile).

What I love most:
 
I love the convenience of the app.  In my ideal world, I’d print off iphone photos and create beautiful handmade cards to mail.  The reality? I’m as busy as you are, and sometimes I have to choose between laundry, dinner and fun.  That’s not to say I haven’t handpainted cards as well, but not nearly as often as I would like to!

Cost of app:
 
Free to download, $1.49 to customize and get in the mail. 

Any cons?
The con may be a pro as well, if that’s possible.  I wonder what the world has come to - that we are too busy to create and mail our own postcards?! At the same time, I appreciate that there is an easier, more realistic way!

More Information...
Visit the Postcard on the Run website here.

This review was not sponsored...just a part of my featured app series. :)

Laura is a marketing professional and blogger who has been active in social media since 2005.  If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to this blog via Email or  RSS. Laura can also be found on Twitter (@LauraCatherineO), Facebook, and LinkedIn

Comments

  1. We hope you are OK waiting for us at Crick with your new bits of paintwork baking on in all this hot weather. postcard app

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

visit here to make your own shirts

Permanent eyeliner

create your own shirt visit here