How to Get the New Facebook Timeline Layout BEFORE it Rolls Out

If you've been following Facebook in the media this week, you're already aware of some pretty big changes.  Some are already here, and others are on their way. If you need to get up-to-speed, read this article about the newest changes.

One of the new changes that especially intrigued me was the new "Timeline" layout.  The video below does a good job of explaining this new layout.


I was able to roll-out the new "timeline" format on my Facebook profile BEFORE it rolls out to the general public by following the steps outlined in this Mashable article.  It's 8 steps and takes a few minutes, but if you're eager to give the features a test-drive, it will get the job done.  I'll be checking out the new features today! My next post will walk you through some of the features. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek at what my new profile looks like:



Have a great day, and remember to visit my personal blog, LauraCatherine.co if you're looking for my latest "Motivation Monday" and "Be Inspired Wednesday" posts.  I took the more personal posts from Strategic Online Marketing and made a new home for them. Of course, I'll still be sharing plenty of online marketing goodness with you here.

Laura Catherine Otero is a marketing professional and blogger in Charleston, SC who has been active in social media since 2005.  If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to this blog via Email or  RSS. Laura can also be found on Twitter (@LauraCatherineO), Facebook, and LinkedIn

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

visit here to make your own shirts

Permanent eyeliner

create your own shirt visit here