An Update to A Top Twitter Post - This "Twitter Tuesday"

It’s “Twitter Tuesday”.  For this second time now, I’ve updated my post about how to layout your background to fit the new Twitter format.  This post has continued to be one of my most viewed posts on this blog, so I make a point to read over it every month or so to make sure it is still current.  I also try to improve it and make it even more helpful for readers.  I used the updated guide to design a Twitter background for Charleston Wedding Studio.  I'm sharing the background I designed for this fab studio (below the guide) to give you a few creative ideas on how to utilize the space.  As you can see, there is still plenty of room to get your message across.

Click to enlarge to full size...this can be used as your template base layer
click to enlarge (to full size) this Twitter background I designed for Charleston Wedding Studio
Sneak peek of the new Charleston Wedding Studio Twitter background before it goes LIVE
I created an actual-size background with blocks of color for each of the designated areas.  Each block has the pixel dimensions clearly written on top.  I also took out the screengrabs where I compared “old” verses “new” and instead focused more on the “new”. 
My hope is that you can download the background pic and use it as a guide layer in your design program as you build your own background.  To do this, hop over to the post, click on the new background photo for the full-size version, and right-click to “save as”.  


Laura Catherine Otero is a marketing professional and blogger in
Charleston, SC who has been active in social media since 2005.  If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to this blog via Email or  RSS.

She is accepting clients in need of:
Website Design
Social Media Management
Facebook Business Page Design
Twitter Profile Design
Blog Design
Logo Design
Print Design
Press Release Writing & Distribution
Email Marketing
And More

Contact Laura to discuss your unique marketing needs!

Laura can also be found on Twitter (@LauraCatherineO), Facebook, and LinkedIn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

visit here to make your own shirts

Permanent eyeliner

create your own shirt visit here