{A Few Online Friends Who've Inspired Me} - A "Be Inspired Wednesday" post

It’s a special “Be Inspired” Wednesday for us.  The timing is wonderful, given that Thanksgiving is tomorrow!

I’ve been very lucky to have surrounded myself with talented, creative, artistic, and just all-around amazing friends.  Many I found through Twitter, the e-course I took, local networking events, and friends-of-friends.  I talked a little about this on Monday (on meeting new people/making new friends).

I continue to be inspired by you all.  You are always turning out great blog posts, ideas, and tweets, and these past few days have been no exception.  There have been so many wonderful Thanksgiving-inspired creative posts that it’s difficult for me to decide which few to highlight here today.  If I missed you today, it was intentional.  I’m saving your feature for an upcoming “Be Inspired Wednesday” and will be in touch soon!
  1. Kelly Thiel (her FB, her blog, her twitter) is a sculptor and dear friend here in Charleston.  She surprised me with one of her beautiful birdies during a recent meet-up.  I am inspired by just how much personality she is able to fit into such a (relatively) small amount of space! The features, colors, and message are all inspiring to me.

    One of Kelly's Creations proudly displayed on our mantel
  2. Debbie Saenz (her FB, her blog, her twitter, her shop) is another cherished friend I made through Kelly Rae Roberts e-course.  Her work inspires me so much! I especially love that she includes scripture and references to Him in many of her pieces.  I recently gave Debbie a few tips/tutorials on getting her FB biz page set-up, and she gifted me the handmade banner below to thank me.  I was completely surprised and uplifted when I received this in the mail.  I immediately hung it over our fireplace.  We see the words “Thankful” every time we walk into our house now.
    One of Debbie's handmade banners - reminding us to give "thanks"
  3. Alesya (her blog and her tweets) is a twitter friend who I met a few months ago over coffee.  She is a powerhouse of talent, drive, intelligence, mommyhood, and is just all-around inspirational.  I have so enjoyed watching her journey to launch her much-anticipated, unlike-any-other, laptop bag (sign up for your very own sneak peek here).  Her dedication to creating and launching this global (yes, global) corporation (yes, corporation) is truly inspiring.  Her creativity always shines through, and just struck me again this week when I saw the special place setting she created for the “kids table” for Thanksgiving at her place. Today she shared her main table setup as well, and it was très elegant. 
    If Alesya can do this with a kids table, she's worth a follow!
  4. Heather Solos is a blogger and author of Home Ec 101.  She’s different from many other “home” bloggers because she keeps-it-real.  She’s honest, shares her personal experiences, and helps motivate you in your own home-making endeavors. Her posts this week have been so timely and on-point that I had to share.  Stop by her blog, her twitter (biz and personal), and her fb for more!
I hope you have a Thank-filled Thanksgiving with those you love.



Laura Catherine Otero is a marketing professional and blogger in
Charleston, SC who has been active in social media since 2005.  If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to this blog via Email or  RSSLaura can also be found on Twitter (@LauraCatherineO), Facebook, and LinkedIn

She is accepting clients in need of:
Website Design - Social Media Management - Facebook Business Page Design
Twitter Profile Design - Blog Design - Logo Design - Print Design
Press Release Writing & Distribution - Email Marketing - And More
 

Contact Laura to discuss your unique marketing needs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

visit here to make your own shirts

Permanent eyeliner

create your own shirt visit here