My Klout Perk Arrived! Have You Created Your Free Klout Account Yet?

What is Klout? Klout identifies influencers on topics across the social web. I wrote about my experience with this service in this post last September. Since that time, they've expanded their services to integrate your LinkedIn and Facebook business page activity into your Klout score.  If you haven't created an account on Klout yet, I'd encourage you to do so! The process is super easy and they integrate your Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn info effortlessly.

Your Klout Analysis  Includes:

  • Your true reach
  • Your amplification
  • Your network
  • Your topic summary
  • Your top retweets
  • Most popular links shared
  • Your influence "matrix"
  • Your content analysis
  • Who you are influenced by
  • Who you are an influencer of
A Klout Perk
I received a notification from @KloutPerks that my "Klout" had earned me a goodie pack from the new TNT series "Franklin & Bash".  I wasn't sure what this was about but I thought it was pretty neat of Klout to offer this to a select number of their users.  There were no strings attached...just a fun thing all-around!

I wasn't sure what to expect, but there was a package waiting for me on my doorstep this week.  Here's what was inside. 







Great fun! I'll be taking the portfolio with me on my travels today.


Laura Catherine Otero is a marketing professional and blogger in
Charleston, SC who has been active in social media since 2005.  If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to this blog via Email or  RSS. Laura can also be found on Twitter (@LauraCatherineO), Facebook, and LinkedIn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

visit here to make your own shirts

Permanent eyeliner

create your own shirt visit here