Alesya *Dreams Big* and Launches Alesya Bags to the World

Alesya Opelt of Alesya Bags
Have you been following Alesya Opelt of Alesya Bags in Charleston, SC? Her stylish laptop bag business, Alesya Bags, launches TODAY to the world! I admire Alesya for many reasons, and one of those reasons is the way that she openly shares her entrepreneurial journey by way of her blog. Readers get an inside look every step of the way, and Alesya is always honest, always open, and always captivating.

Alesya and I met through the Twitterverse (yet another reason to get started on Twitter if you haven’t yet), and I’m eternally grateful that we did! We exchanged tweets back and forth before agreeing to meet for coffee. At the time, I was working on my jewelry designs, and Alesya was building her bag business.

The first time we met, we talked for well over an hour. I instantly liked her. She was SO approachable, and underneath, I knew there was a brilliant woman building an empire. Yes, I said empire. You see, Alesya dares to dream, and to *dream big*. She’s inspired me in many ways, and you may recall that I use *dream big* on this blog often.

I could go on and on in my respect, admiration, and high regard for the work that Alesya does and the business she’s built, but this post is also about “THE BAG”!!!


Take a look at this super-sophisticated, can’t-live-without-it, once-you-see-it-you’ll-need-it stylish laptop bag!

"THE BAG" in Heather Green

Talk about making a statement! The bag makes the entire look!


Heather Green or this amazing Eggplant...decisions, decisions! ;)
Here's a personal video message from Alesya that she posted on her blog this morning, the morning of her launch! (Email readers, please visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRvC7HerVB4&feature=player_embedded).



If you've been as inspired by Alesya as I have, be sure to visit her website to show your support.  I'm expecting the first-round of bags to be sold out before you know it, so get yours while you can! She's a rising star who'll be taking the fashion industry by storm, for sure.  She's also on Twitter and Facebook!

XO,

~Laura
Laura Catherine Otero is a marketing professional and blogger in Charleston, SC who has been active in social media since 2005.  If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to this blog via Email or  RSS. Laura can also be found on Twitter (@LauraCatherineO), Facebook, and LinkedIn.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

visit here to make your own shirts

Permanent eyeliner

create your own shirt visit here