Favorite New Font this Week: Sketch Block Font

Typography has always fascinated me. I admire those designers who are rather brilliant with their use of fonts/colors/etc. to achieve a flawless look. Working on my use of typography has been a goal of mine this year...practice makes perfect (as an aside, I can't wait to unveil an official logo for this blog...long overdue).

My favorite font this week is called "Sketch Block", and it's free for your download (as long as it's for personal use). I created the header using this font over on my "Favorite Things This Week" blog, a place where I share things that are inspiring me (hence, "favorite things") at the moment.

I am really enjoying the way the Sketch Block font commands your attention but isn't too uptight or boring. It's a font that isn't afraid to get its hands dirty!

Here's the look I was able to achieve in my header (thanks to the new font)


Hope you enjoy it, too.
Laura

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

visit here to make your own shirts

Permanent eyeliner

create your own shirt visit here