New logo and website design to share: Life, Love and Waffles

A few years ago, I had the pleasure of working with a smart, sassy and savvy college grad named Teddie.  Fast forward to just a few years later - we have both grown so much.  Teddie is on quite an adventure right now - in Belgium! - and I know you'll want to come along and learn more about her fabulous journey.
I had the pleasure of designing her logo and blog.  She was a dream client and I really felt like knowing and "getting" her guided me in the design process.

Allow me to introduce you to Teddie's blog: Life, Love & Waffles.  Stop by for a visit, and tell her I sent you! xo

Laura is a marketing professional and blogger who has been active in social media since 2005.  If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to this blog
via Email or  RSS. Laura can also be found on Twitter (@LauraCatherineO), Facebook, and LinkedIn.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

visit here to make your own shirts

Permanent eyeliner

create your own shirt visit here