New Twitter Background Designs to Share

Welcome back from the 4th of July holiday! I have a few lovely Twitter backgrounds to share with you on this "Twitter Tuesday".  It's a bit late, but here are few designs I've recently completed.  Tomorrow I'll be sharing an inspirational post about my brother.  Until then, please enjoy these backgrounds. 

Today's Etiquette with Darlene Das
Darlene is new to Twitter and will be taking the Twitterverse by storm before you know it! I created a custom background to match her website.  Diane had lovely photos for me to work with, so she made my job super easy!
Today's Etiquette with Darlene Das at @TodaysEtiquette

I feel a bit silly sharing the next background, but it's one that was in need of an update. Designers often work on their own websites and profiles last, and the same can be said about me sometimes. I updated my Twitter background recently and wanted to share it with you.
Are we connected on Twitter? Follow me @LauraCatherineO

If you're interested in updating your own Twitter background, I posted a tutorial over here.  Not graphically-inclined? I can help!

Hope you have a lovely rest of your evening.  We'll talk tomorrow.  It's going to be a post close to my heart.
xo,

Laura

Laura Catherine Otero is a marketing professional and blogger in Charleston, SC who has been active in social media since 2005.  If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to this blog via Email or  RSS. Laura can also be found on Twitter (@LauraCatherineO), Facebook, and LinkedIn.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

visit here to make your own shirts

Permanent eyeliner

create your own shirt visit here