Surprise: A Blog Redesign and Website Launch!

If you're reading this post on my blog today, you may be surprised (hopefully pleasantly, smile) by the updated look.  It's something I've wanted to do for months! I've spent so much time on other projects and knew my baby (this blog) was in need of some updating.  I wanted it to be something that didn't feel forced, and man, oh man, it's really hard to take a step back and look at your own blog/brand.  Creating inspired design for others comes much easier!

Since most of my business is referral (not to mention staying busy with my part-time job, jewelry/art, family, etc.) I was hesitant to have an "official" website for myself.  Talk about ironic! I knew I needed one, and one that I was proud of.

Magic happened this week and I quietly worked away at the updated design and website launch late into the evenings.   I'll be updating my FB and Twitter pages this weekend to reflect the new design.

For now, please visit my official website and be sure to comment below on the updated look.  Also, I want to do something special to celebrate when this is all done.  I'm thinking about a Facebook sweepstakes to give away some design work to one of my lovely readers!

XO


Laura


Laura Catherine Otero is a marketing professional and blogger in Charleston, SC who has been active in social media since 2005.  If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to this blog via Email or  RSS. Laura can also be found on Twitter (@LauraCatherineO), Facebook, and LinkedIn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

visit here to make your own shirts

Permanent eyeliner

create your own shirt visit here