Looking for a Striking Website or Blog Background?

Your website or blog background is often underestimated in terms of what a striking effect it can have on your overall design. Don’t believe me? Take a look at this inspirational post that features 25 beautiful websites with striking backgrounds: http://dzineblog.com/2008/06/25-websites-beautiful-bg.html

As you begin your search, don’t get too discouraged when you come across site after site of dated backgrounds. When I did a search today for “website backgrounds” I found more than my fair share of dated designs. Now that I've found these great designs, it's time for me to upgrade my own blogger background. :)

Website Backgrounds:

Of course, if you’re looking for blogger backgrounds, there’s lots to choose from! A few of my faves below.

Blogger Backgrounds:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

visit here to make your own shirts

Permanent eyeliner

create your own shirt visit here