Wordpress Platform - RSS/Email Feed Remain the Same :)

I have a new home! Thanks to the beauty of Feedburner, if you subscribe by email or RSS, you'll automatically be subscribed to my new feed and may not even notice a difference! I'm writing this post to let those of you who have bookmarked this blog via "Favorites" or by typing in the website URL that I'm moving to a new platform and home for this blog, MarketingWithLaura.com. Instead of simply redirecting the MarketingWithLaura URL to this Blogspot blog, I've made the switch to a self-hosted Wordpress space. 

After running multiple sites and blogs on Wordpress for the past several years, I was hesitant to move this blog over to the more robust platform even though I had that nagging feeling that it was what was best.  After moving my sweet friend Kelly's blog from Blogger to Wordpress just a few weeks ago, I was inspired.  It wasn't as complicated as it seemed a few years ago.  In fact, it could be done in a day!

Wordpress offers an almost infinite number of features and is far more flexible than Blogger.  In fact, it's been my go-to platform and top recommendation for my clients for years. 

I'm also dropping the "Strategic Online Marketing" name.  With so many "online marketers" in the mix, the name doesn't convey the nature of who I am and what I do.  So, I'm keeping it short and sweet with Marketing with Laura. Easy to remember and not a tongue twister!

Lastly, I've created a new Facebook page to reflect these changes in my life.  I hope you'll consider stopping by to show me some love.  Thanks in advance!

I hope you'll come visit me in my new space.  I'm excited!
Go to: MarketingWithLaura.com

Laura is a marketing professional and blogger who has been active in social media since 2005.  If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to this blog
via Email or  RSS. Laura can also be found on Twitter (@LauraCatherineO), Facebook, and LinkedIn.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

visit here to make your own shirts

Permanent eyeliner

create your own shirt visit here