Facebook's Year in Review: What Did Your 2012 Look Like?

As you look ahead to a successful 2013 with fresh, new goals and an inspired perspective, take a moment to look back on everything you accomplished in 2012! Thanks to a fabulous goal-setting sheet from Laura of the Mixonian Institute, I did just that (look back on 2012) on a sunny afternoon in December. 

One of the things I wrote down was 12 things I'd accomplished in 2012.  This prompted me to revisit the 50 goals I'd set in 2010. I was delighted to be able to cross 44 off the list!

Facebook has a helpful feature that can get you started in the exercise of recapping 2012 goals reached as you plan for 2013.  It's called their "year in review" feature, and you can access yours by visiting http://www.facebook.com/yearinreview. There, you'll find your 20 biggest Facebook moments from the year, including highlighted posts and popular stories. 



I'll be sharing my 2013 goals over on my personal blog, LauraCatherine.co and hope you'll stop by for a visit.

Laura is a marketing professional and blogger who has been active in social media since 2005.  If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to this blog
via Email or  RSS. Laura can also be found on Twitter (@LauraCatherineO), Facebook, and LinkedIn.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

visit here to make your own shirts

Permanent eyeliner

create your own shirt visit here